Skip to content
- How much does renting the venue cost?
- Rental cost will vary depending on your needs (wedding size, date, services requested, ect). Contact us and we will send you the complete rental information sheet for you to review.
- What are your vendor policies?
- We have an open vendor policy. We have a large list of recommended vendors for your convenience to choose from OR you are welcome to hire any vendor you see fit for your event. Remember, Vendors are considered Independent Contractors and Creekside Barn and it’s employees cannot book your vendors for you. We are more than happy to help you find the perfect fit though!
- What other vendors should I hire?
- Booking your venue is the perfect place to begin. This gives you the essential information needed to move forward planning your big day with ease. The other vendors our clients typically hire are: Caterers, Photographers, Videographers, Florists, DJs, Tailors, Musicians for Live music, Bakers. We have a list of recommended vendors we would be happy to send you after completing your booking with us!
- I want the biggest and most inclusive rental package you offer. Is there anything I would still need to bring?
- Our most inclusive rental package has you covered on all decoration and coordination fronts. It is important to note that Creekside Barn does NOT supply anything that comes in contact with food or beverages. This includes items such as: dinner plates, utensils, servers, ect. We recommend checking with your chosen caterer. Most catering services supply these items with your booking. We also do not supply bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ect. with any of our rental options.
- Do you offer catering services?
- No. Creekside Barn does not offer any food or beverage services. We do have a large list of trusted recommended caterers willing to travel to the venue for your service.